Monday, October 28, 2013

BBTB2 Design Team Post: Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone!   This is my post for the BBTB2 Design Team Challenge.  Since Halloween is still a few days away, I am posting a layout I finally completed from last year's pictures.  My granddaughter received a riding horsey for her birthday, so it was only fit she get a cowgirl outfit to go with it.    The title is my favorite aspect of the layout, with the word Halloween, skull, and spider from the Artiste cart.   The October 31st cart was used to accent the title, the spider, tree, haunted house, and scarecrow/pumpkin cuts.    The signs read "Whoa and  lil' Cowpoke" from the Old West cart.   This was a really fun layout to put together.   Enjoy!



10 comments:

  1. What a cute layout ! The pictures are adorable !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute little girl in her cowgirl outfit! Love the page designs you did for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, isn't your grand daughter sweet. I love your layout. So many cute pictures, love the title and the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious in her cowgirl outfit Maureen! Your layout is wonderful. Love the title cuts and the great papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your LO just brought me memories when my oldest wore that same costume, at that same age! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layout! Love all the cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout!!! Love your title - super spooky, but the pictures are so super cute!!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Love the title too-and your papers! What a cutie she is :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete