Monday, November 24, 2014

Give Thanks Layout with Pilgrim

As Thanksgiving nears, I have focused my scrapbooking and card making on all things fall.  I have a simple layout to share this week at BBTB.  You will recognize it as a favorite if you like the Artbooking cartridge.  I added a pilgrim couple that I got in a swap, which is from the Speaking of Fall cartridge.

Emily from Mollie's Motif, is our hostess this week at BBTB.  Our challenge is "Give Thanks".  Join us if you have time by posting your 'thankful' project at BBTB.  Rules listed on the blog.

Also linked up to:

Heart to Heart - NO Rules
DianamLarsen - Anything goes
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Give Thanks
My Craft Spot - Thanksgiving/Fall



10 comments:

  1. This is an awesome layout Maureen! I love the pilgrim people and have wanted that cart for quite some time. lol I also love the tree cut from Artbooking, it has indeed been a favorite of many. Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect layout for Thanksgiving !!!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this cartridge, and this beautiful tree is the major reason that I wanted it. I love your layout and the pilgrim couple, also. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Maureen!! Love the pilgrim couple and that great tree cutout!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout with the little pilgrims super cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with that lovely pilgrim couple! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! What a darling and unique layout... the pilgrim couple is adorable! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I love the fabulous tree silhouette/frame. What a super cut!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pilgrim cutouts are so cute! Thank you for sharing with us at H2H Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great layout, I love your pilgrims. Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges.

    Brandi R.
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
    H2H challenges DT member

    ReplyDelete