Monday, April 6, 2015

Apple Blossoms

Can you believe my apple tree bloomed in the beginning of February.  By the end of February, most of the blossoms were done.  No wonder my apples are ready to pick in July!   I just loved the look of the blossoms and took a few pictures. 

The pictures are the perfect compliment to our BBTB2 challenge this week, hosted by Michelle, which is to use a Cricut flower on your project, card, or layout.   My flowers are not fancy at all, and I only use the one dimensional ones because they go into a book. Branch from Pagoda, words from Art Nouveau and overlay from Artbooking.  Go on over to BBTB2 and submit your flower project and see what creativeness my co-hostesses have come up with.


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is such a pretty layout. I love the overlay, the flower cut and colors. These photos are award winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout for your beautiful photos!!! Love the overlay from Artbooking-I haven't tried cutting out this one yet, but I love the way it looks on here. And your flower cuts are the perfect accent!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! It is the perfect compliment to those beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Maureen!! Love those photos!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO, Maureen! Love your photos and pink/green colors!

    ReplyDelete