Monday, September 21, 2015

Cricut BBTB - Cookies For Santa

Melanie, my design sister from http://courtney-lane.blogspot.com/ came up with our BBTB2 challenge this week.   Since it is National Pecan Cookie Day, we have to make a project with a cookie using our Cricut.   I thought about this one for a while and decided I would make a Christmas layout entitled "Cookies for Santa".   It took a bit of time, the colors are quite busy, and I love the final version. 

I cut the Cookie Jar and Mrs. Santa using the print and cut feature, and cut the rest on my Explore.

Mrs. Claus is from Quilted Christmas
Cookie Jar from Kates Kitchen,
Holly from Deck the Hall
Gingerbread people from Gingerbread
Lights from Family Album

Join us this week for All About Cookies and see what the ladies have baked up for you.  It all smells and looks delicious!  Bitten By the Bug2




5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet layout! I love the plaid background paper and this beautiful layout. I don't think it is too busy at all. I love the Quilted. Christmas Cartridge and this image! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet layout! I love the plaid background paper and this beautiful layout. I don't think it is too busy at all. I love the Quilted. Christmas Cartridge and this image! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Maureen!! Love all of the cuts you used. And the papers are just wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mrs Claus is PERFECT for the cookie page! Wish I would have thought of that! SUCH a fun layout!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you put so much work into this layout, Maureen. I love all of the Cricut cuts, but especially Mrs Claus and the strands of lights. I really like the music paper too.

    hugs.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete