Monday, September 14, 2015

Disney Layout - Buzz Lightyear Blast Off!

Hi Everyone,  It's my day to host the challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2 this week.  I decided to 'let my imagination run wild' and have selected a Cricut 'imaginary character' cut.  This is pretty broad so I am expecting lots of fantastic and creative entries.  Your character can be Disney (like mine), a bug, a human-like character, or any make believe creature from the Cricut collection.   Link your project up to BBTB2 this week.  Enjoy!

We are planning to go with both sets of grandparents and the kids/grandkids to Disneyland soon.  I had this fantastic cut of Buzz Lightyear that I got in a swap last year and decided he was perfect for the challenge.   Many thanks to Lady Aruba for the time she put in to create this paper masterpiece. I added:

Planet from Life's A Party,
Blastoff from Stencil
Rocketship from Nifty Fifties,
and Stars from Cricut Basic Shapes.




4 comments:

  1. Maureen this is a fun challenge! Your layout is even more fun! I don't know if you have ever been to Disneyland before and rode the Buzz Light Year ride. You are going to love it!!! DT - Kelly Plamondon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, you just gotta love Buzz! I have tried to make Buzz before and he is quite challenging. You did an amazing job on your layout, so fun. This was such a fun challenge and gave us an opportunity to have fun with these type of images. Have fun at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Maureen!! Love Buzz Lightyear!! Great star bg paper! :)

    ReplyDelete