Monday, October 19, 2015

Celebrate - Breast Cancer Awareness

Our BBTB2 Cricut designers blog is celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness month by making projects and cards featuring PINK and WOMEN.   I found this svg file that someone shared and changed it up a bit.  I love the simplicity and think it's perfect to send out to some friends in memory of how strong they have been in fighting this disease.   I'll make a few more and get them out ASAP.   They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and this one qualifies.

We invite you to link up your PINK / WOMEN project or card to our blog and enjoy our creations at BBTB2.  

Remember to get your mammogram, I have my appointment at the end of the month!

Linked to D. L. Art Linky party = Breast Cancer Awareness


6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful cut, using the breast cancer ribbon! I love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Maureen. I love the cut you used - the blue looks like a sharpie marker drawing - which would also be very cool! I know your friends will love this card!!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Maureen. Thanks for joining the PINKY LINKY PARTY!!!! Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very ingenious way to make a woman from the ribbon! You're right, a picture is worth a thousand words. My sister was just diagnosed 2 weeks ago and I may have to do a similar design for her!

    ReplyDelete