Monday, November 2, 2015

BBTB2 - Thankful for Fall

A few years ago, I made a picture frame in a Cricut swap (see HERE) and said I would make another one for the granddaughter.  Well, now there are two grandkids, so I had better get going.  I had the base of another frame already painted, so got to work.  It's so easy when you have the design already on paper and the papers and pieces available.

At BBTB2 this week, the challenge is to use a Fall Pumpkin in our projects.   So I added a pumpkin at the bottom.  Perfect for the kids at the pumpkin patch.   The patch is called Joan's Pumpkin Patch and happens to be my granddaughters name too!

Frame and sunflower from - Michaels
Girl and Leaves from - A Child's Year
Joan from - Old West
Pumpkin from - October 31st

Link up your Cricut Fall Pumpkin card or project to our Bitten by the Bug2 blog this week.  Dany, our hostess, and the other designers would love you to enjoy our inspiration and to look at yours.  Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture. I like the silhouette of the child pushing the wheel barrow and the pumpkin flair at the bottom...and the coach and sunflower. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silhouette looks fabulous to dress up your frame.(and the pumpkin and leaves) I love the colors of your frame, looks like candy corn. I guess I have halloween treats on my mind, too, lol. This frame turned out so wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete