Monday, June 6, 2016

BBTB2 - **Dig It** - Garden theme Layout

This week our theme at Bitten By the Bug2 is 'garden'.  I have lots of pictures of flowers but this time I thought I would scrap a few of my son and his community garden harvest.  This is from last September when he picked a few boxes of tomatoes, peppers, watermelon, and basil.  I don't get many pictures of him - he's elusive most of the time.  

I used cuts from Freshly Picked cartridge for most of the veggies, using the Contour Feature in Design Space to remove parts of the cut.  I had the pumpkins already, so I just added a altered sign for  produce and a shovel, also from Freshly Picked.  The bracket is from Give a Hoot and just added some interest to the project.  Of course, Ole was used for the peppers.

Link up your garden themed card, layout or project over at Bitten By the Bug this week.  Melanie, from http://courtney-lane.blogspot.com/ is our hostess for the week.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on your layout!!! Your pictures are so wonderful with your son and his garden. It is really nice to see his interest in gardening. I love your many veggie images and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love all the cuts but especially the peppers! Glad you caught a few pics of that elusive son!

    ReplyDelete