Monday, July 25, 2016

BBTB2: Just for You - Cricut Birthday Card

I always need  birthday cards - and my supply is a little low.
So I am  glad my design team sister Laurie came up with a birthday challenge this week at Bitten By the Bug.   Laurie's birthday just happens to be this week too - you can wish her a happy birthday at her blog  Crafty Sisters Creations

My birthday card is really neat and was fairly easy to cut and assemble.  It is a Make It Now project on Cricut Design Space, so there was no thinking about design and size, I just had to pick out my paper colors and cut!  How great is that! The top layer on the flowers has a nice shimmer to give my card that extra little touch.  I had the setting on intricate and the Explore drew the words twice - which was perfect for this large size print.

Join our Birthday themed challenge this week at BBTB2 







3 comments:

  1. I love the soft colors of your card and the pretty flowers. It is always a bonus when the card comes together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love those Make it Now projects? I think your card is great and the colors are just gorgeous! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - cute flowers thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete