Monday, September 12, 2016

BBTB2: Cricut - Just the Boys Fishing

Our challenge this week at Bitten By the Bug2 is to make a project (card, layout, 3D object) with either a monster or an arrow in a manly theme.  I used two pictures of my husbands recent fishing trip and an inspiration from a layout I saw on Pinterest to put my layout together.  I actually cut some of the pieces twice, once to change the size and again for a different color - I even had 7 or 8 background papers swap outs - I think that really busy arrow overlay just threw me for a loop.   Well - you can see I used arrows several different ways - it's just a fun layout.

The frames are from Artbooking, the Wish You Were Here is from Going Places, the little critter behind a tree is from Campin' Critters, the overlay is from Edge to Edge, and the Awesome title is from Boys Will Be Boys Arrow font.  The 2nd font is one of the new ones Cricut recently released, which I can't remember.

Join our challenge by using a cute little monster or an arrow on your Cricut inspired card or project.  Link it up to our blog over at Bitten By the Bug2 and see what the design team has made for you this week.



3 comments:

  1. I think the overlay is fabulous and that your layout is too. It looks like your husband had a good time and caught some great fishes! Love all the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your layout is amazing! Everything goes together so well! The overlay would throw me too - I have yet to try one but yours looks great and that arrow font - love it! I have owned that cartridge since it's release and never noticed that font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh your layout is amazing! Everything goes together so well! The overlay would throw me too - I have yet to try one but yours looks great and that arrow font - love it! I have owned that cartridge since it's release and never noticed that font!

    ReplyDelete