Monday, November 28, 2016

BBTB2: Cricut - Deck the Halls with a wreath

I love turkey and wish I could have a full turkey dinner at least once a week instead of once a year.  Of course, my waistline wouldn't be able to handle that much food.    Now on to Christmas!  I've been crafting some Christmas presents and cards for a while now, they will go to special people on my 'good' list.

Our Bitten By the Bug2 challenge this week is to use a 'wreath' in our project or card.  You can join in the challenge by linking up your 'wreath' creations at BBTB2 where Valentyna is our hostess.  Her style of papercrafting is to be envied. Check out her blog at http://flourishtina.com/.

My vintage inspired wreath card uses only one cartridge and some Skittles and brown ink as bling.  The wreath and' Deck the Halls' quote (cut twice) is from Teresa Collins - December 25th, my first time using this cartridge.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I love the vintage feel to your card. The background paper looks fabulous with the wreath cut. Nice inking, too.

    ReplyDelete