Monday, March 13, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut Happy Birthday Tiigger

I was a little late in getting my Bitten By the Bug2 card ready for this week, so I perused the Make It Now Projects in Design Space.  There was the cutest Tigger Happy Birthday card from Pooh and Friends.  All I had to do is change the font since I didn't own the font used.  The card was already the right size and in colors I would use.  Even though there were 12 mats of colors, I had it cut and together, with a bit of inking, in about an hour.   Sometimes the design takes longer than the production.  All cuts but the font are from Pooh and Friends.

Join our hostess, Susan, from Busy with the Cricky, and all the other design sisters by linking up your birthday card (remember to use a Cricut cut) to the Bitten By the Bug2 blog.  We love looking at all the beautiful artwork.

Piglet:  How do you spell L-O-V-E?
Pooh:  You don't spell it, you feel it.




No comments:

Post a Comment