Monday, April 10, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut Easter is for Chocolate Bunnies

Happy Easter, Happy Spring, Happy Day!

Doesn't it feel great to see all the kids about, the nicer weather, and longer days?  I know I come alive when Daylight Savings time starts.  I made 3 layouts this week, and worked on my scrappy quilt -  that's pretty good for me.  Oh - and I cleaned a bit of my craftroom - that doesn't happen often enough, and worked pulling weeds in the yard.

This week at Bitten By the Bug2 our challenge by Susan, from Busy with the Cricky, is to use an Easter related cut on your project or card.   Submit your entry to our Linky page and enjoy all the posts from our designers and followers.

I made a traditional layout this week, making it a little fancy by adding lots of bling (gems, washi, and flowers) that I got from Queen and Co. at the Scrapbook Expo.   I inked most of the cuts, used a Cuttlebug folder on the basket, along with adding the lamb medallion on the front.  Little gems look like eggs in the grass.   I probably will insert pictures of the grandkids hunting eggs.     Enjoy - Maureen

My cuts are as follows:

Chocolate bunny - Create a Critter 2
Chick - Easter
Basket and eggs  - Doodlecharms
Title of Happy Easter - Miss Kates Cuttables
Grass - Artbooking



1 comment:

  1. My grand daughter and I were playing in my craftroom, today. She loves all my toys. She asked me if I ever clean my craftroom, lol!! I think that was a hint.

    I love the pretty, soft colors of your layout, the awesome basket full of cute stuff and all the bling. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete