Monday, May 29, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut Best Friends Forever

It's my turn to host the challenge this week at Bitten By the Bug2.  I didn't go with a particular themed Cricut cut, I went with a wide open theme - Friends Forever / Friendship.   You can link up your cards and projects all week at our BBTB2 blog and see the wonderful creations made by our Blog Team.

I have a layout of my grandchildren with their friends.  The oldest is 6, then down in age until 2.  The parents of these kids have been friends for years, and then they all decided to get married and have kids.  The kids all know and love each other - and can get into a bit of trouble at times - what kid doesn't?   Here they are all patiently awaiting a movie to start.  I hope we can get them to do this same pose in 10 years, wouldn't that be cool?

Here are the cartridges and supplies I used:

Best Friends Title:  Once Upon a Princess (sliced)
Ticket for journaling:  Movie Night
Popcorn:  Carousel
Film Strip:  Photo Fun Holiday Memories (sliced)
Flicks:  Nifty Fifties
Stickles


6 comments:

  1. Awesome Layout!
    ~Janis (BBTB2 DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cute group get into trouble? LOL!!!!! They are lucky to have each other to grow up with. Such a fun layout!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at those cuties. It must be so fun when they all get together. I love this cute layout..the cute paper and that image from Nifty Fifties. I love how you used the ticket for journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and happy! The cuts are adorable and I love the title, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen, this layout is sooo fun! I love the cuts and colors....and that PHOTO!! Amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete