Monday, December 4, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut - Christmas Time is Near

Well, I finally got a few scrapbook pages done from when my granddaughter was 2.  She's now 6, so you can see how far behind I am.  I have lots of paper and embellishments for Christmas, but I never seem to get them scrapped.  Our Bitten By the Bug2 team has some great Christmas themes for our challenges over the next few weeks, and that helped me get these pictures done.  Our theme this week is "Christmas Trees".  It is the season, thus, my title, and a little old fashioned truck carrying a fresh cut tree in the back.  I managed to get in 3 pictures from an outing of walking about in the neighborhood just before dark.  She really was in awe of the blow-ups.  A fun day.

Our wonderful hostess this week is Janis from Pause, Dream, Enjoy.  Link up your project related to Christmas Trees to our blog - Bitten By the Bug2 - HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, she is six already? THAT happened too fast. I love your layout. The Christmas photos are fabulous and perfect for this layout. I really like the tress you used too. They look so happy.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable layout! The pictures are amazing and the images are pefect to make this even more fun and special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable layout. The photos and embellishments are wonderful. I have that truck cartridge and never used it. It's super cute with the tree in the back. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete