Monday, January 15, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut Mickey Celebrates with a 1 year old

Happy New Year Everyone!  I was sick, like the rest of the world, most of December and first week of January.  Last week I finally got back out my crafting and created 6 scrapbook pages and this birthday card for our Bitten By the Bug2 challenge.  My 3rd grandson will be turning one in a few weeks and we are also planning a trip to Disneyland!  Thus, my Mickey themed card.

Our challenge theme this week at Bitten by the Bug2 is "Birthday Cards".  I hope you will join in and link up your birthday cards that include a Cricut cut to the blog.  Here are the cartridges that I used:

1 in a circle:  Days and Dates
Mickey:  Mickey and Friends
Writing:  Disney Mickey (on top of a rectangle then contour)
Pop Dotted the Mickey


3 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable! I love the design of your card and well, just everything aboutit. It is so CUTE! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is the cutest! My little people would love this too, especially Jude! I want to go to Disneyland with you!! Is that an option? :) So glad you are feeling better. Being sick that long is no fun at all - especially during Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete