Wednesday, April 11, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - It's Springtime

Today we had a nice day, by evening it rained, Friday I am going skiing, and Saturday it will be 80 degrees.  Is it Spring, Winter, or Summer? 

Our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge this week is "Spring - Anything Goes".  I had such a hard time picking just one thing - flowers, birds, outdoor activities, Easter - the list goes on.  I decided to showcase a  fuchsia photo from my last vacation that just turned out really nice.  I put a bird  on top of my title - Spring, added sequins and lots of inking.

Join us at Bitten by the Bug2 to see all the great cards and layouts by the design team.  You can link up your Spring cards and projects.

Cartridges used:  Storybook, Serenade, Ribbons and Rosettes, Jasmine-Oval Font



2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is gorgeous in every way! What a beautiful flower and photo. The beautiful layout really highlights this picture. The border is stunning!

    ReplyDelete