Monday, April 30, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - School Days - Smile It's Picture Day

It's my turn to host the challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 this week.  If it's not near a holiday, I like to think of a theme or cut from Cricut that hasn't been used before.  I think I came up with a good theme this week - "Use a facial feature, face, smiley face, or the word 'smile' on your card or project".

I scanned the Cricut Access files to find an idea or two and decided to create a scrapbook layout of my granddaughter's kindergarten picture.  There is a Smiley face and an apple with a face that fit the bill.  I will fill in the blank journal tags with responses from my granddaughter.  

Cartridges used:  Artiste, Phrases, When I was a Kid, Create a Critter, Feeling Groovy.

Link up a card or layout or project to Bitten by the Bug2 using a face or smiles HERE.



2 comments:

  1. Sweet scrapbook page. I love that she can write her loves on here. That will be so cool to look back and see years from now. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so very cute. What a sweet smile, perfect papers, and images! This is a fun challenge, that you picked.

    ReplyDelete